Dealing in Feelings is the ideal therapeutic recouce if you are helping children, learn about and understand emotions in themselves and others.
- This engaging pack is ideal for helping children identify expressions, name and talk about feelings.
- Featuring full colour photographs of children's facial expressions. Each card depicts a different emotion.
- Depicts 26 different emotions
- Perfect for children on the autism spectrum or with other developmental disabilities including ADHD, these cards are a must have therapeutic resource.
- Ideal for therapists, counsellors, psychologists, social workers teacher and of course parents.
- This versatile pack include two sets of cards in each pack so Dealing in Feelings can also be used to play fun children's card game such as Memory and Snap.
- Contains 55 cards, therapy games ideas and Therapist guide
- Suitable for children aged 5-12 years
- Printed in Australia on quality 300 gsm card stock using environmentally responsible printing
About The Author
Julie Dini is a Educational and Developmental Psychologist from Australia who has been helping children including hundreds of children with developmental disabilities and their families for 25 years. Julie is the owner of Little Seeds Therapy and has developed Dealing with Feelings and the Feelings are a Big Deal approach for therapists who are helping kids cope with their feelings.
Dealing in Feelings Emotions Cards
Dealings in Feelings consists of:
2 x sets of 26 full colour photo cards- 55 cards per pack includes 3 Therapist Guide cards.
Cards are 8 cm X 13 cm printed in full collour on high quality card stock. Presented in a laminated card pack.
Weight 0.5 kg
Dimensions 13.5cm x 8.5cm x 2cm
Produced and Printed in Australia