Dealing in Feelings cards. These emotion cards for kids are perfect for learning and talking about emotions
- Identify expressions, name and talk about feelings.
- Features full colour photographs of children's facial expressions.
- 26 emotions in each pack
- Perfect for children on the autism spectrum or with other developmental disabilities
- Ideal for therapists, psychologists, teachers and parents.
- Included are two sets of cards so Dealing in Feelings can be used to play fun card games such as Memory and Go Fish
- Contains 55 cards, therapy games ideas and user guide
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over
- Printed in Australia on quality 300 gsm card stock using environmentally responsible printing
About The Author
Julie Dini is a Educational and Developmental Psychologist from Australia who has been helping children with developmental disabilities and their families for 25 years. Julie developed the Dealing with Feelings brand of products to make it easier for kids to talk about emotions.
Dealing in Feelings Emotions Cards
Dealings in Feelings consists of:
2 x sets of 26 full colour photo cards- 55 cards per pack includes 3 Therapist Guide cards.
Cards are 8 cm X 13 cm printed in full collour on high quality card stock. Presented in a laminated card pack.
Weight 0.5 kg
Dimensions 13.5cm x 8.5cm x 2cm
Produced and Printed in Australia